Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Its all about how you see things from your own point of view

The things is like this...

I have passed an examination, which is considered as a difficult type of exams....
Before this, many people sit for the exams but unfortunately ramai yang fail..


Alhamdulilah saya lulus after kali pertama ambik....
Then I met the person who have failed before and they asked me about my result..

With a smile, i happily admit that I have passed!!
Guess what is the replied comment??


""OOO STANDARD DAH SENANG KOT...diaorang dah longgarkan sikit skim pemarkahan la tu"

Hehheee at first I felt that is a very harsh comment and hurtful one...why you cant simply congratulate me instead of that comment??

But then when I think back..other person comment in  your life is NOT IMPORTANT!
What important is how you feel about yourself and what ALLAH think about you...
In this case, i have studied and attend every single class and as a result..ALHAMDULILAH..


So lesson learnt~ just enjoy all the rezeki yang ALLAH dah kasi and smile to the world...so that you can live happily and stress free ;)



No comments: